So as a hoax or a dare she gives me a metallic fully sequined short frock expecting me to have a fit ... well guess what? Al and I loved it ... we drove up to Norwich and had fun at the casinos .. the whole while I strutted around with my heels ... not only did we have fun and a wonderful dinner be also came home with cash from the slots woot woot.... WOW I had not been there for a few months and the amount of construction is awesome ... the place is huge....
Me is my metallic red hooker dress ... I LOVE IT!

So this is my comparison collage with my mom day short metallic fully sequined short frock...

DD also gave me a yellow Lilly Pulitzer frock because I just love Lilly and I already had the blue one of that collection ... I could rock them with their spaghetti sleeves or with little jackets...


Some warm weather clothes ... wore to a shower/BBQ on Sunday afternoon...

While I started on closet #2 I found some duds that I wore at my lowest weight in 2008 when I got all the way down to 111 lbs .... I wore those same clothes today... as I am home and the fit the same way ... I am 10 pounds up from 111 lbs ... weighing in at 121 ... and trying to maintain between 123 and 127...
in this comparison collage I am looking at my arms pre and post modified brachioplasty ... I should have saved my money... really...

That pink and black dress is up for grabs ... it does nothing for me ... I am already pigeon toed I do not need dresses with Vs in the front and I always get stuck with them when I really don't like them LOL..

And I finally whipped out my Project Runway Brother sewing machine and totally screwed up the buttonholes on this unfinished dress/jacket set that I made ... the pins in the back ... did not put the zipper in yet ... are poking the daylights out of me...

OKAY THIS WAS MY GOOFY ARSED POST FOR TODAY ... PHOTO WHORING 101 ... DATS ME ... AND I LOVE TO REPRESENT LOL...
Don't worry ... be happy.... I stayed home with a splitting headache today ... it finally went away but I can feel the dull drumming somewhere dans ma tete ...
No comments:
Post a Comment