My heart goes out to those who through no fault of their own fell into the 2% rate of complications or have had negative issues related to their surgery ... I will support them wholeheartedly while they seek treatments, revisions or any remedy to rectify these issues .... I cannot support blatant carelessness or laziness and then whining and complaining and blaming a tool that is not worked accordingly then pressing forth with an agenda of mockery, ridicule and criticism in their quest for validation of their behavior ... I cannot support nor respect that.... embrace your choices good or bad... be accountable.. live with it and let live... your reality is yours ... just as my reality is mine... it is all good...
I care too much about myself, my health, my well being and that of my family, my friends, my peers and humanity in general ... I care... I care that much that I will PAY IT FORWARD ... in any way I can ... the benefits are greater than the adverse effects and I for one am enjoying ALL of them ... and my friends and family too...
I finally have gotten to the point that I have been able to FINALLY complete the boxes that I was meticulously packaging to send off to several online friends and acquaintances or even people who have read my blog with so many of beautiful dresses and suits and pants and tops and fun jewelry and even fun makeup ... I did not package any clothing made by me however I did complete and frame paintings and canvases made by me and in some I included a beautiful doll .... I should have sent these out weeks ago but I kept getting sidetracked adding things .... I finally finished a special canvas of an OH sista with her BF that is long overdue ... the first one I did I screwed up the background that I wanted and I redid it ... she is beautiful and he is handsome ... I added three beautiful dolls 1 black, 1 brunet... and 1 blonde for the granddaughter of my most favorite person in the whole wide world that I met on OH... dresses for two other beautiful sista's on OH ... and I FINALLY FINALLY got a beautiful sista's box together her canvas and sketches of her dog and her son ... I hope she likes her surprises... I packed the sewing machine with all its additional pieces that I could not find the case for before for another beautiful sista who pays it forward with her daily work each and every day ... a true She-Ro.... I will take all these to the post office to mail out this coming Tuesday which is the only day that I have off and can get there before closing and beat the long lines.....
Tonight I am heading out for a night of fun with my DH after coming home from the pool ... we are going to have a wonderful retreat together and we will be back home in the morning ... I packed my overnight bag too ... woot woot it matches my red outfit.... I LOVE LOVE COLLAGING MY BEFORE AND AFTERS...
I am not going to forget how far I have come ... I will always look at my former self and remember how much better life is without 5 co-morbidities and limited mobility ...

Oh and my week looked like this ... as I rocked my outfits some made by me some bought to work, outreach center, house of praise and other places all week.... each day I groomed myself and started the day feeling beautiful as I always have no matter what size I was ... there is no excuse for ANY WOMAN to walk around unkempt in sweats and tees or moo moos ... there was a point back in the 80's that I had my own little boutique Martita's Twice as Nice Plus Sizes ... and I custom made and designed gown for large girls and women like me....
I wore suits most of the week ... in part it was cold and rainy and I did not want to use a coat and in part because I finally sewed something on my new project runway sewing machine my dearest daughter presented me with ... and I wore it to work yesterday...

I love love love White House/Black Market Clothes ... and I love that I fit every Size 0 they have... so today 5-20-2011 I am at work wearing my tiny White House/Black Market jacket with belt in a size 0 ... and I can't wait till tonight after pool ... heading out for a night of fun....
No comments:
Post a Comment