..."there is misery and joy in equal parts in this world. Misery will find us if we make ourselves a target. Joy is just waiting for us to acknowledge it. I find joy every day in all parts of my life and I just let it happen to me. Misery is there but I'm sure as hell not going to invite it in".....
OHHHHHHHHH MY .... I am so hooked on my PROJECT RUNWAY SEWING MACHINE... THANKS TO THE SAME SISTA WHO GAVE ME THE WORDS THAT I AM HOOKED ON ... GO FIGURE....
but... but... but... but.... IT WORKS!!!!! CHECK THIS OUT ... OUT ON THURSDAY ... SHE WENT IN WEIGHING 200 POUNDS AND CAME OUT BLOWN UP AND WEIGHING 257 POUNDS ... NOTHING THAT LOVE, CARE, DETERMINATION, TLC AND MOTHER'S LOVE (HELL YESSSSSSSS I AM TAKING CREDIT .. I HAVE LOST 7 POUNDS OF STRESS AND SMILED THROUGH GREAT DISTRESS) YUP MOMMY'S LOVE .... and her brother and her who have this love hate relationship are finally getting along ... she is helpless in his eyes so he is making himself a hero my dufus DS who is usually so jealous of her .... and Al the chef and family man is catering to both his princess the DD and his queen the DW....
So can you believe today she is looking like this???? YUP WEARING THE MAXI SUNDRESS HER MOMMY MADE LAST NIGHT ... ISN'T SHE BEAUTIFUL? OKAY I AM BIASED THE 6' 2.5" YOUNG WOMAN IS STILL MY BABY I DON'T GIVE A SHIT HOW OLD SHE IS .... SO HER 30 IS STILL MY 3 YEAR OLD BABY...
AFTER SIP SIP SIPPING AND PEE PEE PEEING ... SHE IS BACK TO WHERE SHE IS DOWN TO 215 lbs AND WILL CERTAINLY LOSE THE REST OF THE FLUID WEIGHT SOON....
She loves the dress her mom made .... ohhhhhhh I am loving this machine too .. it was a gift from her to me ...

hmmmmmmm and I have on heels too... not fair... I envy tall girls ... and I am 5' 5.5"

I took her for an appointment with her PCP and then to lunch at Olive Garden .. taken with my android... she is still weak and feels her muscle frozen .. she tried to drive which I did not encourage and had to immediately stop ... her shoulders still feel frozen...

and I took a pic of me with my android from hell (I will love it when I learn it I guess).... liked the BB camera better... with me for a split second in her passenger seat before taking over the wheel ... I guess she had to figure it out for herself ... she is strong and has a strong will and is so very independent... I am reduced to flabby shriveled skin and bones ... I spent a week shugging muscle milk canned shakes and sipping water and coffee .. could not get a bit of solids past the lump in my throat ... had my first real meal today and got filled off a few bites but brought home the left overs to work on it..

And my journal entry a picture a day ... I AM SO VERY GRATEFUL FOR EMBRACING JOY ... FOR HAD I EVER LET GO IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO HARD TO COME BACK ...
I LOVE THOSE WORDS EMBRACING JOY OVER MISERY.... READ THE MEANING...
AND I LOVE THE WORDS THE PREACHER WOMAN TOLD ME YEARS AGO WHEN AL AND I WERE ABOUT TO THROW IN THE TOWEL ON THE KIDNEY ... SHE SAID TO ME "DON'T CURSE YOUR FIRE, THERE IS VICTORY IN THE VALLEY" and to Al she said "SON, GOD DID NOT MAKE YOU TO LAY PROSTRATE, PICK UP YOUR BED AND WALK WITH IT" .. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh and I GOT THE MEANING.... I am not cursing my fire ... after all Gold is purified through a process of high temperature... THERE IS A BLESSING IN THE FIRE!!!!
THERE IS LIFE, THERE IS LOVE, THERE IS TOGETHERNESS, AND AS LONG THERE IS LIFE ... THERE IS HOPE....
I AM EMBRACING JOY .. THIS IS MY JOURNAL COLLAGE ... A PICTURE A DAY KEEPS THE POUNDS AWAY.... GEEZ ... I LOST 7 POUNDS OF STRESS ... GOT TO BUILD UP!

YESTERDAY IS GONE!!!! WE ARE DETERMINED TO LIVE AND TO SUCCEED!!!!


My daughter has struggled to keep her weight off with mindful eating and exercise only .. she is not a candidate and has not had any type of WLS ... she prior to this incident has had perfect attendance her entire school life and in the workplace... she does not even get the flu or the common cold ... and now this?
This is her weight loss collage ... she is happy where she was and is determined not to let her treatment and this incurable disease that she has been diagnosed with change the course of her life...

OHHHHHHHHH MY .... I am so hooked on my PROJECT RUNWAY SEWING MACHINE... THANKS TO THE SAME SISTA WHO GAVE ME THE WORDS THAT I AM HOOKED ON ... GO FIGURE....
but... but... but... but.... IT WORKS!!!!! CHECK THIS OUT ... OUT ON THURSDAY ... SHE WENT IN WEIGHING 200 POUNDS AND CAME OUT BLOWN UP AND WEIGHING 257 POUNDS ... NOTHING THAT LOVE, CARE, DETERMINATION, TLC AND MOTHER'S LOVE (HELL YESSSSSSSS I AM TAKING CREDIT .. I HAVE LOST 7 POUNDS OF STRESS AND SMILED THROUGH GREAT DISTRESS) YUP MOMMY'S LOVE .... and her brother and her who have this love hate relationship are finally getting along ... she is helpless in his eyes so he is making himself a hero my dufus DS who is usually so jealous of her .... and Al the chef and family man is catering to both his princess the DD and his queen the DW....
So can you believe today she is looking like this???? YUP WEARING THE MAXI SUNDRESS HER MOMMY MADE LAST NIGHT ... ISN'T SHE BEAUTIFUL? OKAY I AM BIASED THE 6' 2.5" YOUNG WOMAN IS STILL MY BABY I DON'T GIVE A SHIT HOW OLD SHE IS .... SO HER 30 IS STILL MY 3 YEAR OLD BABY...
AFTER SIP SIP SIPPING AND PEE PEE PEEING ... SHE IS BACK TO WHERE SHE IS DOWN TO 215 lbs AND WILL CERTAINLY LOSE THE REST OF THE FLUID WEIGHT SOON....
She loves the dress her mom made .... ohhhhhhh I am loving this machine too .. it was a gift from her to me ...

hmmmmmmm and I have on heels too... not fair... I envy tall girls ... and I am 5' 5.5"

I took her for an appointment with her PCP and then to lunch at Olive Garden .. taken with my android... she is still weak and feels her muscle frozen .. she tried to drive which I did not encourage and had to immediately stop ... her shoulders still feel frozen...

and I took a pic of me with my android from hell (I will love it when I learn it I guess).... liked the BB camera better... with me for a split second in her passenger seat before taking over the wheel ... I guess she had to figure it out for herself ... she is strong and has a strong will and is so very independent... I am reduced to flabby shriveled skin and bones ... I spent a week shugging muscle milk canned shakes and sipping water and coffee .. could not get a bit of solids past the lump in my throat ... had my first real meal today and got filled off a few bites but brought home the left overs to work on it..

And my journal entry a picture a day ... I AM SO VERY GRATEFUL FOR EMBRACING JOY ... FOR HAD I EVER LET GO IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO HARD TO COME BACK ...
I LOVE THOSE WORDS EMBRACING JOY OVER MISERY.... READ THE MEANING...
AND I LOVE THE WORDS THE PREACHER WOMAN TOLD ME YEARS AGO WHEN AL AND I WERE ABOUT TO THROW IN THE TOWEL ON THE KIDNEY ... SHE SAID TO ME "DON'T CURSE YOUR FIRE, THERE IS VICTORY IN THE VALLEY" and to Al she said "SON, GOD DID NOT MAKE YOU TO LAY PROSTRATE, PICK UP YOUR BED AND WALK WITH IT" .. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh and I GOT THE MEANING.... I am not cursing my fire ... after all Gold is purified through a process of high temperature... THERE IS A BLESSING IN THE FIRE!!!!
THERE IS LIFE, THERE IS LOVE, THERE IS TOGETHERNESS, AND AS LONG THERE IS LIFE ... THERE IS HOPE....
I AM EMBRACING JOY .. THIS IS MY JOURNAL COLLAGE ... A PICTURE A DAY KEEPS THE POUNDS AWAY.... GEEZ ... I LOST 7 POUNDS OF STRESS ... GOT TO BUILD UP!

YESTERDAY IS GONE!!!! WE ARE DETERMINED TO LIVE AND TO SUCCEED!!!!


My daughter has struggled to keep her weight off with mindful eating and exercise only .. she is not a candidate and has not had any type of WLS ... she prior to this incident has had perfect attendance her entire school life and in the workplace... she does not even get the flu or the common cold ... and now this?
This is her weight loss collage ... she is happy where she was and is determined not to let her treatment and this incurable disease that she has been diagnosed with change the course of her life...

No comments:
Post a Comment