Monday, June 4, 2012

AM VS. PM ..... GIMME MY HAIR!!!

I swear while it is comfortable it is work ... I just can't deal with my own hair for more than a week ... I can't afford to be late in the mornings farting around with this ... it was holding up well all week and this morning it was just too cold to meander out with wet moussed hair which is the only way it would stay the way I want it .. so I went to work with my short hair ... came back home and slapped a piece on while running out to the pool and coming back to weave someone's hair....

I have been hiding behind my weaves/wigs/extensions for too long they have become a part of me ... plus they conceal my big ears and take away from my big nose and half conceal my now protruding collar bones ... and lets face it ... above all .. I JUST LIKE/LOVE IT!!!! GIMME MY HAIR!!!!

This is me ... this morning versus this evening ...
martitalindaampmdifferencegimmesomehair

I did hold it natural for over a week though...




I am losing mega fret weight again ... need to eat need to eat ... I am supplementing with protein shakes ... when I think about my sister my throat clogs up and I get panic attacks ... each day she is feeling stronger and more determined which is good ... we have this... she got this! is responding so very well to her treatment yet the side effects are so harsh on her it is worrisome ... but she is strong and a pillar of heath in the past .... a non-smoker forever ... she WILL beat this!



Me at work last week...

.

No comments:

Post a Comment