Monday, November 14, 2011

All packed and fitted in a suitcase ... ME! who woulda thunk?

Getting ready for Friday ... Packing me ... some framed canvas I painted of my OH friends ... some beautiful duds in all sizes for the clothing exchange,.. got my costume... got my recipes....am I forgetting anything ...
OHHHHHH I PACKED ME! CHECK IT OUT ... Who would'a thunk that 4 years 8 months ago...

yours truly


Would fit in a suitcase?

I just stood in it..

and just squat and laid back...


Seamlessly? and my goofy arsed son zipped me in too LOL


I am sooooooooooooo PACKING IT UP!!! it is a 2 hour drive from my place and my friend and I will be hitting the road at noon .... LOOKING FORWARD TO THE OH CONFERENCE THIS WEEKEND IN LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK ..... I have been to these conference and there is an awesome time to be had by all ... are you coming? I am soooooooooooo looking forward to it....

MY ENTRY INTO MY EMPOWERMENT JOURNAL A PICTURE A DAY KEEPS THE POUNDS AND INCHES AWAY ...


I AM PACKING UP!!!! JOIN US AT THE ObesityHelp CONFERENCE IN NEW YORK THIS FRIDAY ...www.obesityhelp.com my favorite WLS support forum...


I care for me and my tool EVERY.DAY just like my husband has to take care of his transplanted kidney that gave him/us quality of life ... we are working it ONE.DAY.AT.A.TIME ... and while we do ... why not have fun too?

No comments:

Post a Comment