Thursday, April 28, 2011

WORKING ON MY BLOG ... I HAVE TONS OF STUFF TO SHARE

I will be updating my blog periodically... it is quite unfortunate that I waited so long to start blogging.  I have tons of stuff I would like to share on my journey to health and fitness.  I will work on it later on today and over the weekend..

For today, I will share my journal entry in my personal empowerment digital journal ... a picture a day keeps the pounds and the inches away...

Whether you had weight loss surgery or not .. a picture a day ..shows your progress ... it really does ... I saw myself shrink all the way from 327 pounds to 120 pounds .... it has been 4 years and 2 months and I am maintaining for life...

This is a video compiled with my before and afters .. I married my second husband his lovely fat bride and we renewed our vows and had a reaffirmation with my new healthy and mobile post weight loss surgery self ... Al loves both his fat and his slender bride ... how do I know? he showed me so.... and he told me also LOL...

Click and watch my pictures for my journal A Picture A Day Keeps the Pounds and the Inches Away .....

No comments:

Post a Comment